ENSPM Maroua Entrance 2020-2021 first year Bachelor of Engineering: National Advanced School of Engineering
ENSPM Maroua Entrance 2020-2021 first year
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY.
ORDER N° 19.00614 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/na of 28 JUNE 2019.
ENSPM Maroua Entrance 2020-2021 first year Bachelor of Engineering: National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua.
Concerning the launching of a competitive entrance examination into the first year of the Bachelor of Engineering of the (ENSPM) National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua, and to fix the number of places available for the 2019-2020 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
law n° 005 of 16 April 2001 to set up Higher Education orientation.
of Decree n°2018/190 of March 2nd, 2018 to complete certain dispositions of Decree of n° 2011/408 of December 9th , 2011 to organize the Government.
of Decree no 201 1/410 of December 9th , 2011 to appoint members of Government.
of Decree n° 2018/ 191 of 2“d March, 2018 to reshuffle the Government.
decree n° 2008/280 of 09 August 2008 creating the University of Maroua. kamerpower.com
decree n° 93/027 of 19 January 1993 fixing common dispositions in state Universities, modified and completed by the decree n°2005/342 of 10 September 2005.
decree n° 2008/281 of 09 August 2008 on the administrative and academic organization of the University of Maroua.
decree n°2008/458 of 29 December 2008 appointing the Rector of the University of Maroua.
decree n° 2012/433 of 01 October 2012 on the organization of the Ministry of Higher Education.
decree n° 2017/318 of 27 June 2017 appointing a Vice-Chancellor and Rectors in some State Universities.
decree n° 2017/350 of 06 July 2017 bringing a change of name of Higher Institute of the Sahel to national advanced school of engineering of Maroua.
decree n° 2018/074 appointing officials in state universities.
Mindful of order n°18/00091/MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 27 February 2019 to organize the calendar of competitive entrance examinations into Faculties, Schools and Institutes of Cameroon State Universities for 2020-2021 academic year.
On the proposal of the Rector of the University of Maroua.
HEREBY ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCHING OF THE FOLLOWING:
Article 1:A competitive entrance examination for the admission of two hundred and sixty five (265) students into the first year of the Bachelor of Engineering of the National Advanced School of Engineering, University of Maroua for the 2019-2020 academic year. kamerpower.com
(1) The examination is organised in one sitting for Cameroonians holders of the Baccalaureat Certificate as requested for each course or holders of the GCE/AL passed in two subjects at least including the main (major) subject of the series.
(2) The table below shows the required diplomas or certificates‘and the main subject that a candidate must have in order to be qualified to register for the competitive entrance examination for a given Department:
- Civil servants or workers who are successful in the competitive examination must pay a fee of five hundred thousand francs (500,000 F CFA) per year for their training.
- Foreign candidates proposed for the training by their government are admitted under the same academic conditions as above depending on the number of places available.
- Foreign candidates who are civil servants or workers, or not nominated by their government and are successful in the competition shall pay a fee of five hundred thousand francs (500,000 FCFA) per year for their training.
Version Français (French)