2021-2022 Concours IMIP of Maroua: 3rd year Masters in Engineering degree
2021-2022 Concours IMIP of Maroua 3rd year
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
PEACE – WORK – FATHERLAND
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY
Decision N° 20.00532 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 30 JUNE 2020.
To launch the competitive entrance examination into the 1st Year of the 1st Cycle of the Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries of the University of Maroua for the 2020/2021 academic year. kamerpower.com
2021-2022 Concours IMIP of Maroua: 3rd year Masters in Engineering degree.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION ANNOUNCES:
– the Constitution.
– Law No 005 of 16 April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
– Decree No 20111408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
– Decree No 2011/410 of 9 December 2011 to appoint the Government.
– Decree No 2008/280 of 9 August 2008 to create the University of Maroua.
– Decree No 93/027 of 19 January 1993 to lay down the general provisions governing Universities, modified and completed by Decree No 2005/342 of 10 September 2005.
– Decree no 2008/281 of 9 August 2008 on the administrative and academic organization of the University of Maroua.
– Decree No 2008/458 of 29 December 2008 to appoint the Rector of the University of Maroua.
– Decree No 2012/433 of pt October 2012 to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
– Decree No 2012/33 of 29 June 2012 to appoint a Vice-Chancellor and Rectors of some State Universities.
– Decrees No 2012/365 and 2012/366 of 6 August 2012 to appoint officials in State Universities.
– Decree No 20 13/0891/PM of 12 March 2013 to appoint officials in the Ministry of Higher Education.
– Decree No 2013/333 of 13 September 2013 to create Establishments in the University of Maroua.
– of order No 19/00054/ MINESUP /SGIDAUQ/ SOEAC/SE of 27 February 2020 to organize the calendar of competitive entrance examinations into Faculties, schools and Institutes of Cameroon State Universities for 2020-2021 academic year. 2021-2022 Concours IMIP of Maroua: 3rd year Masters in Engineering degree.
– of the entrance examination into establishments of State Universities in Cameroon for the 2020/2021 academic year.
– Upon the proposal of the Rector of the University of Maroua.
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1: A competitive written examination for admission into the 3rd year of the Masters in Engineering degree at the Faculty of Mines and Petroleum Industries (FMIP) of the University of Maroua is launched, for the 2020-2021 academic year, in the following series:
- The competitive entrance examination is organized in a single session for Cameroonians of both sexes and who are holders or the bachelor in physics, in mathematics, in geology, in chemistry, in economies, in management, in geography, in plant biology, in biochemistry, in technology or Bachelors in Engineering degree for one of the series available in the Faculty of Mine and Petroleum Industries (FMIP).
- The table below indicates the type of Bachelor to be able to sit in for the examination:
Version Français (French)