2018-2019 IMIP Maroua examination Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries of the University of Maroua
2018-2019 IMIP Maroua examination Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries of the University of Maroua.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
2018-2019 IMIP Maroua examination Institute of Mines and Petroleum.
PEACE – WORK – FATHERLAND
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY
2018-2019 IMIP Maroua examination Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries of the University of Maroua. To launch the competitive entrance examination into the 1st Year of the 1st Cycle of the Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries of the University of Maroua for the 2018/2019 academic year. kamerpower.com
The application form can be downloaded from here! And how to fill the form from here.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION ANNOUNCES:
– the Constitution;
– Law No 005 of 16 April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
– Decree No 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
– Decree No 2011/410 of 9 December 2011 to appoint the Government.
– Decree No 2008/280 of 9 August 2008 to create the University of Maroua.
– Decree No 93/027 of 19 January 1993 to lay down the general provisions governing Universities, modified and completed by Decree No 2005/342 of 10 September 2005.
– Decree No 2008/281 of 9 August 2008 on the administrative and academic organization of the University of Maroua.
– Decree No 2008/458 of 29 December 2008 to appoint the Rector of the University of Maroua.
– Decree No 2012/433 of pt October 2012 to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
– Decree No 2012/33 of 29 June 2012 to appoint a Vice-Chancellor and Rectors of some State Universities.
– Decrees No 2012/365 and 2012/366 of 6 August 2012 to appoint officials in State Universities.
– Decree No 20 13/0891/PM of 12 March 2013 to appoint officials in the Ministry of Higher Education.
– Decree No 2013/333 of 13 September 2013 to create Establishments in the University of Maroua.
– Decision No 14/0037/MINESUP/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 11 March 2014 to fix the Calendar.
– of the entrance examination into establishments of State Universities in Cameroon for the 2018/2019 academic year.
– Upon the proposal of the Rector of the University of Maroua.
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1: A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of student engineers of the Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries (IMIP) of the University of Maroua is open for the 2014/2015 academic year. kamerpower.com
Article 2: Foreign students may be admitted based on the review of files proposed by their chancelleries, within the limit of the available places.
Article 3: Candidates’ files shall comprise all the following documents:
- A Registration form obtainable at the Main Office of the Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries of the University of Maroua, at the Regional delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education, at the Examination Centres stipulated in Article 8 and from the internet website of MINESUP: www.minesup.gov.cm ; kamerpower.com
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate dated not more than three (3) months ago.
- Transcripts of the Probatoire or the GCE Ordinary Level, the Baccalauréat or the GCE Advanced Level signed or certified by competent authorities.
- A Medical certificate issued by a medical doctor of the Public Administration, certifying that the candidate is apt to pursue higher education.
- A certificate of Non-conviction (Bulletin n° 3) dated not more than three (3) months ago.
- An A4 size envelope bearing a 400 CFA F postage stamp and the candidate’s exact address.
- Four (4) passport size photographs.
- An authorization from the respective Ministers for candidates who are currently civil servants .
Article 4: Candidates with foreign certificates shall present the official equivalence signed and issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 5: The examination shall comprise:
- Three (3) written papers (accounting for 70%).
- A mark on school attendance (accounting for 30%).
Article 6: The score relating to school attendance shall be established based on the following criteria:
- the candidate’s age.
- the number of years spent in secondary school.
- the marks obtained in the Baccalauréat or in the GCE Advanced Level and in the Probatoire or the GCE Ordinary Level.
Article 7: The composition of the jury shall be based on a special text from the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 9: The examination fees are non-refundable.
Article 14 : The Rector of the University of Maroua, the Director of University Accreditation and Quality are, each in their respective capacities, charged with the execution of this decision which shall be recorded and published in French and in English wherever need arises.