Competitive entrance National Advanced School of Engineering Maroua 2020-2021 ENSP: 1st year M.Eng & Architecture
Article 4: The application files shall comprise the following documents:
Competitive entrance National Advanced School of Engineering Maroua 2020-2021 ENSP: 1st year M.Eng & Architecture.
- A printed application form duly filled in by the candidate on the websites : www.minesup.gov.cm or http://www.univ-maroua.cm or http://www.enspm.univ-maroua.cm.
- A certified photocopy of the national identity card.
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than three (03) months.
- Transcripts of the Probatoire or GCE / OL, the Baccalaureate or the GCE / AL signed or certified by the competent services.
- A certified photocopy of the baccalaureate or GCE / AL, or any other diploma recognized equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education, dated not more than three (03) months.
- A medical certificate is issued by-a medical officer from the Administration testifying that the candidate is physically and medically fit for teaching.
- An extract from the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3) dated not more than three (03) months.
- An original receipt Express Union upon payment of twenty thousand (20.000) CFA as registration Fee delivered. Competition Fees are not refundable.
- An A4 envelope stamped at 400 FCF A and addressed to the candidate.
- Four (04) passport-size photographs (4×4).
- Working Candidates should attest their experiences in the field.
Article 5: Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they have applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates issued by the Minister of Higher Education. However, their final admission and the award of a diploma or attestation of completion of the end of their training may be acquired only upon presentation within the time limits set by the competent authority, of the text granting equivalence to their diploma, and obtained from the Minister of Higher Education by the candidate.