Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2021: 15 Court Registrar Administrators
Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2021: 15 Court Registrar Administrators.
ORDER N° 002935 / MINFOPRA /OF 30 April 2020.
To announce the competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of fifteen (15) Court Registrar Administrators into cycle “A” of the Judicial Division of the National School of Administration and Magistracy (ENAM) for the 2020-2021 academic year. Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2021. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM,
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of Law N°99/016 of 22 December 1999 bearing the general rules and regulations governing public establishments and enterprises of the public and semi public sectors.
Mindful of Decree N°75/776 of 18 December 1975 bearing the special statute governing the corps of personnels of Financial Services.
Mindful of Decree N°84/157 of 18 April 1984 bearing the special statute governing personnels of the corps of Prices. Weight and Measures, together with all the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N°94/199 of 7 October 1994 regulating the general status of the Public Service, together with all the amendments thereto. kamerpower.com
Mindful of Decree N°2005/154 of 6 May 2005 to organize the National School of Administration and Magistracy (Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2021) and the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N” 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
Mindful of Decree N°2011/410 of 09 December 2011 to reshuffle the Government.
Mindful of Decree N° 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Mindful of Decree N°2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 regulating the general rules and regulations for government Competitive Entrance Examinations.
Mindful of Order N°004831/MINFOPRA of 10 October 2012 regulating Studies and Schooling in the Administrative and Financial Divisions of the National School of Administration and Magistracy.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of fifteen (15) Court Registrar Administrators into Cycle “B” of the Administrative Division of ENAM, is hereby announced for the 2020-2021 academic year.
(2) The number of available places is distributed as follows:
- External candidates: 15 places.
- Internal candidates: 05 places.
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians without distinction of language (English or French) who fulfill the following requirements:
(i) For External candidates:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service; kamerpower.com Concours ENAM Court Registrars 2020: cycle B Cameroun.
- be holder of either the “Baccalaureat” or of the GCE “A” level in at least two subjects in one sitting excluding Religious Knowledge, the “capacité en droit” or any other foreign equivalent certificate, recognized by the competent authority at the deposit date of the examination file.
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2020.
NB: Civil servants of any category are not permitted to compete as external candidates.
(ii) For internal candidates:
- be a court Registrar of the “B” category who has served for at least five years at that grade as of 1st January 2020.
- be 45 (forty-five) years of age. at most, as of 1st January 2020.