Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2021: 15 Court Registrar Administrators
Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2021: 15 Court Registrar Administrators.
ORDER N° 005757 / MINFOPRA /OF 11 JUNE 2021.
To announce the competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of fifteen (15) Court Registrar Administrators into cycle “A” of the Judicial Division of the National School of Administration and Magistracy (ENAM) for the 2021-2022 academic year. Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2021. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM,
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of Law N°99/016 of 22 December 1999 bearing the general rules and regulations governing public establishments and enterprises of the public and semi public sectors.
Mindful of Decree N°75/776 of 18 December 1975 bearing the special statute governing the corps of personnels of Financial Services.
Mindful of Decree N°84/157 of 18 April 1984 bearing the special statute governing personnels of the corps of Prices. Weight and Measures, together with all the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N°94/199 of 7 October 1994 regulating the general status of the Public Service, together with all the amendments thereto. kamerpower.com
Mindful of Decree N°2005/154 of 6 May 2005 to organize the National School of Administration and Magistracy (Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2021) and the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N” 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
Mindful of Decree N°2011/410 of 09 December 2011 to reshuffle the Government.
Mindful of Decree N° 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Mindful of Decree N°2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 regulating the general rules and regulations for government Competitive Entrance Examinations.
Mindful of Order N°004831/MINFOPRA of 10 October 2012 regulating Studies and Schooling in the Administrative and Financial Divisions of the National School of Administration and Magistracy.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of fifteen (15) Court Registrar Administrators into Cycle “B” of the Administrative Division of ENAM, is hereby announced for the 2021-2022 academic year.
(2) The number of available places is distributed as follows:
- External candidates: 15 places.
- Internal candidates: 05 places.
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians without distinction of language (English or French) who fulfill the following requirements:
(i) For External candidates:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service; kamerpower.com Concours ENAM Court Registrars 2021: cycle B Cameroun.
- be holder of either the “Baccalaureat” or of the GCE “A” level in at least two subjects in one sitting excluding Religious Knowledge, the “capacité en droit” or any other foreign equivalent certificate, recognized by the competent authority at the deposit date of the examination file.
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2021.
NB: Civil servants of any category are not permitted to compete as external candidates.
(ii) For internal candidates:
- be a court Registrar of the “B” category who has served for at least five years at that grade as of 1st January 2021.
- be 45 (forty-five) years of age. at most, as of 1st January 2021.
- Application forms are obtainable from ENAM or in the Regional Delegation of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform. Concours ENAM Court Registrars 2021: cycle B Cameroun.
- Examination fees stand at FCFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand francs).
Examination fees shall be paid to the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those who deposit in the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform for the others, against a receipt attesting payment of the said fees. kamerpower.com
All documents shall be deposited in ENAM or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform excluding those of the Centre Region.
Application forms shall be deposited in ENAM for those who deposit in the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform not later than Friday, 13th August 2021.
(6) Candidate’s application files shall comprise the following documents:
- a registration form bearing a CFA 1000 fiscal stamp.
- a certified true copy of the required academic certificate.
- an attestation of the presentation of the original of the required certificate signed by the Governor or the Senior Divisional Officer.
- a receipt attesting payment of the registration fee issued by the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those in the Centre or by the Regional Delegates of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reforms for the others.
- a certificate of non-conviction of not more than three (03) months issued by the competent Judicial authorities; kamerpower.com
- A medical certificate of not more than three (03) months on the date the application form is deposited and signed by a medical doctor of a public hospital.
- a certified true copy of a birth certificate typed and signed by the competent administrative or council authorities.
N.B. All incomplete files or files containing fake or falsified documents shall be rejected.
(7) The lists of candidates authorized to sit for the competitive entrance examination shall be pasted at ENAM on Wednesday 1st September 2021 at the latest. The publication of the list shall serve as individual notification to candidates.
Article 4 :
(1) The written part of the examination which shall take place at the Yaoundé Centre (ENAM) only, shall be done according to the following schedule:
a) General Knowledge: Major contemporary events (judicial, political, economic and socio-cultural issues):
- Duration: 4 hours, coeff. 4
- Date: Saturday, 04 September 2021 ; from 7:30am to 11:30am
b) Judicial and Administrative Organization of courts.
- Duration: 4 Hours. Coeff. 4
- Date: Saturday, 04 September 2021 ; from. 1pm to 5pm.
c) Criminal law or Criminal Procedure:
- Duration: 4 Hours. Coeff. 4
- Date: Sunday, 05 September 2021 ; from.7:30am to 11:30am.
d) Civil Law and Civil Procedure.
- Duration: 4 hours, Coeff. 4
- Date: Sunday, 05 September 2021 ; from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
(2) Candidates are expected at the examination halls at 7 a.m. at the latest for papers that shall be written in the morning, and 12:30 p.m. for the afternoon paper.
Article 5 :
The oral part of the examination which shall take place in Yaounde (ENAM) shall comprise an interview with:
- a grand jury : coeff 2.
- a language jury : coeff 2.
Article 6 :
All National Identity Cards receipts obtained less than three months before the latest date of application for the entrance examination shall not be accepted.
Any case of fraud recorded before. during or after the competitive entrance examination shall be sanctioned in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
This order (Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2021) shall be registered and published in the official Gazette in English and French.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)