Concours FASA Cameroon 2019-2020 Level II University of Dschang
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1 :
A special competitive entrance examination for the admission of thirty (30) students into Level II of the « Ingénieurs» Programme in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FAAS) of the University of Dschang for 2019/2020 academic year will take place on the following dates and in the centres indicated below : kamerpower.com
Dates: 10 August 2019.
Centers: Douala, Dschang, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
Article 2 :
- The entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of the both sexes who are holders of the Certificate of Senior Agricultural Technicians or Senior Forestry or Agro forestry Technicians with the Baccalauréat (scientific series) or the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in at least two science subjects or the DEUG (two years in a Faculty of Science) or any other equivalent certificate recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education. kamerpower.com
- Citizens of member countries of the Central African Economic and Monetary Union (CEMAC) which have ratified texts on national management of students and who are holders of equivalent qualifications are eligible to write the entrance examination under the same conditions as their Cameroonian counterparts.
- Candidates from other countries including CEMAC member countries who do not write the entrance examination but hold a scholarship from their Government or international organisation may apply for direct admission, which is contingent upon the number of available places and payment of 1.000.000 (one million) FCFA / year as tuition fees.
- The twenty (20) students shall be distributed as follows:
- 15 for those who write the entrance examination :
- 10 for holders of the Junior Technicians Certificate,
- 05 for holders of the DEUG.
- 05 for those who do not write the entrance examination.
Version Français (French)