FAAS / FASA Dschang Concours 2022-2023 Level IV University of Dschang
FASA Dschang Concours 2022-2023 Level IV
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON.
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION.
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY.
DECISION No 22/00226 /MINESUP/ SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE OF 17 June 2022.
Announcing a special competitive entrance examination and fixing the number of places for admission into Level IV of the “Ingénieurs” Programme in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences ( FAAS Dschang Concours 2022-2023 Level IV ) of the University of Dschang for the 2022/2023 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
of the Constitution.
of Law n° 005 of April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
of Decree n02011/408 of 09 December 2011 organising the Government.
of Decree n02011 /41 0 of December 09, 2011 appointing members of Government.
of Decree n° 2012/433 of October 2012 organizing the Ministry of Higher Education.
of Decree N°93/026 of 19 January 1993 creating Universities .
of Decree n0923/027of January 1993 to lay down regulation for ail Universities.
of Decree n02005/342 of December 10, 2005 modifying and supplementing some provisions.
of the decree n093/027 of January 19, 1993 laying down provisions common to ail Universities.
of Decree n° 93/029 of 19 January 1993 laying down the administrative and academic structures of the University of Dschang. FASA Dschang Concours 2019-2020 Level IV.
of Decree n° 93/032 of 19 January 1993 laying down financial regulations governing Universities.
of Decree n° 99/003 of 19 January 1993 modifying some provisions of the Decree n° 79/186 of 17 May 1979 to fix university fees.
of Decree n° 2005/383 of October 17, 2005 laying down financial regulations governing Universities.
of Decree n° 2005/344 of September 10, 2005 appointing Rectors and the Vice Chancellor of Universities.
of Decree n° 2007/310 of November 29, 2007 appointing officers in State Universities.
of Order W02/0151/MINESUP/DDES of December 9, 2002, organizing studies, examinations and teaching programmes in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences.
of order W 9/0171/MINESUP/DDES/PEEX of July 3, 2009 creating and opening Professionel fields in the areas of Wood, Water and Environment in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FAAS) of the University of Dschang, Ebolowa Antenna.
of Order n017/0056 /MINESUP/SGIDAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 22 February, 2021 setting dates for competitive entrance examinations for admission into Faculties and Schools of State Universities for the 2022/2023 academic year.
the proposal of the Rector of the University of Dschang .
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1 : FASA Dschang Concours 2022-2023 Level IV.
A special competitive entrance examination for the admission of twenty five (25) students into Level IV of the « Ingénieurs» Programme in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FAAS) of the University of Dschang for 2022/2023 academic year will take place on the following dates and in the centres indicated below : kamerpower.com
Dates: 27 August 2022.
Centers: Douala, Dschang, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
Article 2 :
- The entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of both sexes who are holders of the Diploma of ” Ingénieurs des Travaux” in the Agro-Sylvo-Pastoral sector or any other equivalent certificate recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Citizens of member countries of the Central African Economic and Monetary Union (CEMAC) which have ratified texts on national management of students and who are holders of equivalent qualifications are eligible to write the entrance examination under the same conditions as their Cameroonian counterparts.
- Candidates from other countries including CEMAC member countries who do not write the entrance examination but hold a scholarship from their Government or international organisation may apply for direct admission, which is contingent upon the number of available places and payment of 1.000.000 (one million) FCFA / year as tuition fees.
- The 25 places shall be distributed as follows:
- 20 for those who write the entrance examination :
- Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology: 04.
- Animal Production: 04
- Crop Production: 04.
- Forestry : 04.
- Rural Engineering : 04.
- 05 for those who do not write the entrance examination.
- The option chosen by a candidate on application for the entrance examination shall not be changed upon admission.
Article 3 : Application file comprising the following documents FASA Dschang Concours 2022-2023 Level IV.
Each candidate should forward to the Students’ Records Service of FASA, not later than 25 August 2022, a complete application file comprising the following documents:
- An application form downloaded from the SIGES ONLINE website with the address http://sigesonline.univ.dschang.org respecting the preregistration procedure provided by the website.
- A certified-true photocopy of GCE « A » Level Certificate, Baccalaureat (scientific series) or an equivalent certificate or a certified-true copy of results slip.
- A certified-true copy of the diploma of “Ingenieurs des Travaux” or any equivalent certificates recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
- A certified-true photocopy of transcripts of Level 1, 2, 3.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A certified-true photocopy of birth certificate (issued not more than 3 months old).
- A medical certificate of fitness for manual work and sports signed by a Government Medical Doctor.
- Employer’s authorisation to write the entrance examination (for applicants earning a salary).
- 4 passport photos (4×4) (na me written behind each photograph).
- A receipt showing payment of 20000 FCFA (twenty thousand FCFA) into the account n° 96196538001-56 examination fee by an authorised financial Institution (available from the website) to be presented at the examination hall.
- A large (A4 size) self-addressed stamped envelope (postage determined with the contents of file).
- The candidate should deposit his/her complete application file at the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences of the University of Dschang (UDs) or any of the Antennae of the UDs -(Yaounde/Nkolbisson, Maroua, Ebolowa, Bambui, Belabo), the Regional or divisional delegation of secondary education( only for localities where there is no university of Dschang antennae).
Article 4 : Application fees FASA Dschang Concours 2022-2023 Level IV.
The application fees are non-refundable.
Article 5 :
Only candidates who submit complete application files shall be authorised to write the entrance examination.
Article 6 :
- The entrance examination shall comprise a written part and an assessment of the candidates’ previous academic records.
- The written examination shall comprise the following subjects:
|Biology / Physics / Chimistry.||3 hours||3|
|Mathématics / Statistics.||3 hours.||3|
|Technical paper (by option):|
– Crop production
– Animal production.
– Management and cooperatives
– Forestry Technics.
– Rural Engineering.
|General knowledge||2 hours.||2|
The programme of study is the one being followed in the classes preparing students for certificates required to write the entrance examination.
Article 7 : FASA Dschang Concours 2022-2023 Level IV.
- Each subject shall be marked out of 20 points and a score below 04/20 in any of the subjects shall eliminate the candidate.
- Assessment of candidates’ previous academic records shall be based on:
+ General Certificate of Education “A’ Level and “O” Level results.
+ Baccalauréat and Probatoire transcripts (francophone candidates).
+ The number of times the candidate repeated.
Article 8 :
- The candidate’s final mark in the examination shall be calculated as follows: 60 % for the written examination and 40 % for the previous academic record.
- The results will be compiled and prepared by a panel appointed by the Minister of Higher Education on the proposal of the Rector of the University of Dschang.
Article 9 :
The Rector of the University of Dschang, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Dean of FASA are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
- Concours FASA Cameroun 2022-2023 Level I: University of Dschang
- FASA Concours 2022 Level 3: University of Dschang Ingénieurs” Programme for the 2022/2023 academic year
- Concours FASA Cameroon 2022-2023 Level II University of Dschang.
- Entrance CRESA University of Dschang 2022-2023 4th year master professionnel
- Biomedical Sciences program Entrance 2022-2023: Dschang University Level 1 Training Professional Program
- Concours IUT Fotso Victor de bandjoun 2022-2023 University of Dschang
- Institute of Fine Arts Foumban (iFAF Concours year 1) University of Dschang 2022-2023