Concours FASA Cameroon 2021-2022 Level II University of Dschang
Article 3 :
Each candidate should forward to the Students’ Records Service of FASA, not later than 21 September 2020, a complete application file comprising the following documents:
- An application form downloaded from the SIGES ONLINE website with the address http://sigesonline.univ.dschang.org respecting the preregistration procedure provided by the website;
- A certified-true photocopy of the GCE « A » Level Certificate, in at least two science subjects or Baccalaureate (scientific series) or an equivalent certificate; or a certified-true copy of results slip.
- AA certified-true copy of the Senior Agricultural Technicians, or Senior Forestry Technicians or Senior Agro forestry Technicians Certificate, or the DEUG or any the equivalent diploma recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Transcripts of year 1 and year 2 of the above programmes.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A certified-true photocopy of birth certificate (issued not more than 3 months old).
- A medical certificate of fitness for manual work and sports signed by a Government Medical Doctor.
- Employer’s authorisation to write the entrance examination (for applicants earning a salary).
- 4 passport photos (4×4) (name written behind each photograph).
- A receipt showing payment of 20000 FCFA (twenty thousand FCFA) into the account n° 96196538001-56 examination fee by an authorised financial Institution (available from the website) to be presented at the examination hall. kamerpower.com
- A large (A4 size) self-addressed stamped envelope (postage determined with the contents of file).
- The candidate should deposit his/her complete application file at the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences of the University of Dschang (UDs) or any of the Antennae of the UDs -(Yaounde/Nkolbisson, Maroua, Ebolowa, Bambui, Belabo), the Regional or divisional delegation of secondary education( only for localities where there is no university of Dschang antennae).
Article 4 :
The application fees are non-refundable.
Article 5 :
Only candidates who submit complete application files shall be authorised to write the entrance examination.