Concours FASA Cameroon 2019-2020 Level II University of Dschang
Article 6 :
- The entrance examination shall comprise a written part and an assessment of the candidates’ previous academic records.
- The written examination shall comprise the following subjects:
SUBJECT TIME COEF Biology 3 hours 3 Physics / Chimistry 3 hours 3 Mathématics / Statistics 4 hours 2 Technical paper 4 hours 4
SUBJECT kamerpower.com TIME COEF Biology 3 hours 3 Physics / Chimistry 3 hours 3 Mathématics / Statistics. 4 hours 2 General Knowledge 2 hours 4
- The programme of study is the one being followed in the classes preparing students for certificates required to write the entrance examination.
Article 7 :
- Each subject shall be marked out of 20 points and a score below 04/20 in any of the subjects shall eliminate the candidate.
- Assessment of candidates’ previous academic records shall be based on:
+ Transcripts of Level 1 and Level II for holders of DEUG.
+ Transcripts of Year 1 and Year II for holders of the Senior Technicians Certificate.
+ The number of times the candidate repeated.
Article 8 :
- The candidate’s final mark in the examination shall be calculated as follows: 60 % for the written examination and 40 % for the previous academic record.
- The results will be compiled and prepared by a panel appointed by the Minister of Higher Education on the proposal of the Rector of the University of Dschang.
Article 9 :
The Rector of the University of Dschang, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Dean of FASA are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
Concours FASA Cameroon 2019-2020 Level II University of Dschang for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Version Français (French)