Concours Health personel Cameroon 2021-2022: MINSANTE Examination into public and private Health Institutions.
III.2. Specific Conditions Concours Health personel Cameroon 2021-2022: MINSANTE.
(1) Candidates for the entrance examination into Nursing Assistants, Community Health Assistants, Assistants Health Technicians, (Medical Analysis and Mortuary Attendants) training schools.
- Be a holder of a BEPC or GCE O / L (General Education) in 04 subjects or CAP (Home Economics and Médical Secretariat only) .
(2) Candidates for the entrance examination into Health Technicians in Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Medical Analysis, Sanitary Technicians, Medical Imaging (Radiology), Optometry/Refraction and Occupational Therapy Training schools.
- Be a holder of a Baccalauréat (C, D, F7 or F8), or a GCE A / L (General Education) in 02 science subjects.
(3) Candidates for the entrance examination in the training schools of State qualified Nursing and Midwives / maieuticians.
- Be a holder of a Baccalauréat (C, D, F7 or F8), or a GCE A / L (General Education) in at least 02 subjects.
4) Candidates for the entrance examination in the training schools of Nursing Specialized in Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology / Intensive Care, Mental Health and Gerontology.
- Hold a State registered Nurse certificate and have at least two (02) years of working experience in Health facility.
NB: All documents that don’t comply will be rejected systematically. kamerpower.com
IV. Composition of the Application files
Complete files shall be submitted at the Regional Delegation of Public Health from the official launching date of the examination to the 30th of July 2021, which shall be considered as the ultimate deadline. Files shall comprise the following documents:
- A form which candidates shall download from the website site www.minsanteconcours.cm or www.concours.minsante.cm
- A stamped application to the Minister of Public Health, dated, and singed by the candidate, and bearing a 1.000 FCFA fiscal stamp. The application shall include.
- The first and surnames of candidate as well as a complete contact address.
- The Examination the candidate intends to sit for.
- The examination center.
- Selected training schools: candidates must choose 02 training schools including 01 public schools and 01 private schools.
Concours Health personel Cameroon 2021-2022: MINSANTE.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- A certified true copy of the required academic or professional diploma.
- An attestation of presentation of the original certificate of the required diploma.
- A certificate of non conviction of the candidate, dated less than three months; (A criminal record (bulletin No. 3) not older than three months).
- A medical certificate attesting that the candidate is physically and mentally able to exercise envisaged.
- A receipt of payment, worth 10.000 FCFA, at the regional chief of service for administrative and financial affairs for all grades.
- A large envelope bearing a 1000 FCFA stamped and the complete/ full address of the candidate.
- A certified true copy of the national identity card.
- A 4 x 4 passport size photograph; colour.
- An Authorisation to sit for the exam (only for civil servants).
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)