Concours Health personel Cameroon 2020-2021: MINSANTE Examination into public and private Health Institutions.
III.2. Specific Conditions Concours Health personel Cameroon 2019-2020: MINSANTE.
(1) Candidates for the entrance examination into Nursing Assistants, Community Health Assistants, Assistants Health Technicians, (Medical Analysis and Mortuary Attendants) training schools.
- Be a holder of a BEPC or GCE O / L (General Education) in 04 subjects or CAP (Home Economics and Médical Secretariat only) .
(2) Candidates for the entrance examination into Health Technicians in Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Medical Analysis, Sanitary Technicians, Medical Imaging (Radiology), Optometry/Refraction and Occupational Therapy Training schools.
- Be a holder of a Baccalauréat (C, D, F7 or F8), or a GCE A / L (General Education) in 02 science subjects.
(3) Candidates for the entrance examination in the training schools of State qualified Nursing and Midwives / maieuticians.
- Be a holder of a Baccalauréat (C, D, F7 or F8), or a GCE A / L (General Education) in at least 02 subjects.
4) Candidates for the entrance examination in the training schools of Nursing Specialized in Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology / Intensive Care, Mental Health and Gerontology.
- Hold a State registered Nurse certificate and have at least two (02) years of working experience in Health facility.
NB: All documents that don’t comply will be rejected systematically. kamerpower.com
Version Français (French)