Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2021-2022 first year first cycle
Candidates for the entrance examination into the first year must not be above 25 years by the 1st of January 2020.
The examination will take place on the 31st of August 2020 in the following Centres only: Bafoussam, Bambili, Buca, Douala and Yaoundé.
Article 9: Registered candidates who are awaiting the results of certificate examinations prescribed in Article 2 shall be admitted, if successful in the competitive entrance examination, only on presentation of the certified true copy of the result slip of their GCE A/L results or the transcript of Baccalauréat obtained in 2020 on the day of the written examination at the latest.
Article 10: The assessment of the competitive entrance examination shall be as follows
- Paper 1: 30/100
- Paper 2: 30/100
- Paper 3: 10/100
- Study of files: 30/100.
The study of files will take into consideration the following:
- Age of the candidate
- Duration of Secondary School Studies.
- The grades obtained in GCE O/L and GCE A/L or the averages obtained in Probatoire and Baccalauréat.
- The specialty subject passed at GCE A/L or Baccalaureat.
(1) The syllabus is that of GCE-AL Lower and Upper Sixth science subjects for candidates of the Anglophone sub-system or Première and Terminale scientific and technical series mentioned “above for candidates of the Francophone sub-system. Candidates for the Department of Mining and Mineral Engineering will write but O/L Mathematics.
(2) There will be no oral examination.
Article 8: Successful candidates shall report to the National Higher Polytechnic Institute for registration formalities Within fifteen (15) days following the date of publication of the final results. Candidates, who fail to comply with this requirement, as need arise, shall be replaced by those on the waiting list following the order of merit, through a press release published by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 9: The Vice Chancellor of The University of Bamenda, the Director of the National Higher Polytechnic Institute, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality of the Ministry of Higher Education each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this Order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2021-2022 first year first cycle.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)