Medical Training Concours Cameroon 2020-2021 4th year National competitive entrance examination
Medical Training Concours Cameroon 2020-2021 4th year.
(1) The application file shall contain the following documents:
- An individual information sheet properly filled by the candidate to be downloaded from the websites www.concours-médecine.uvn.uninet.cm and www.minesup.gov.cm. This form, bearing an identification number shall be printed by the candidate. kamerpower.com
- An identification form provided by the National Commission for medical, pharmaceutical and odonto-stomatological training.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate of less than 6 months.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate.
- 4 colour Passport size photographs with the names of the candidate at the back.
- A medical certificate attesting that the candidate is fit to study medicine.
- A Baccalaureat or GCE/AL transcript, transcripts of each year spent in the University from the first to the third year.
- Receipt of payment of the sum of thirty thousand (30,000) CFAF as registration fees for the examination, bearing the field of study, to the address of the financial agent of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality (DAUQ), issued by any Express Union Branch to Express Union Warda Branch, Yaounde. kamerpower.com
- Two stamped and self-addressed.
(2) Complete application files shall be received against receipt latest on Friday 07th September 2019 in the Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (FMBS) University of Yaounde I.
Version Français (French)