Medical Training Concours Cameroon 2022-2023 4th year National competitive entrance examination
Medical Training Concours Cameroon 2022-2023 4th year
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
ORDER N° 18/00382 /MINESUP/SG/CNFMP/na OF 30 May 2021.
To lay down general conditions for the organisation of National competitive entrance examination into the 4th year of medical training in Cameroon for the academic year 2021/2022. kamerpower.com
The Libreville Declaration on the building of the CEMAC zone for Higher Education, research and professional training of 11 February 2005.
Guideline No. 01/06- UEAC– 019-CM-14 on 11 March 2006 to implement the BMD system (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate) in Universities and Institutions of Higher Education in the CEMAC zone.
Guideline No. 02/06-UEAC-019-CM-14 of 11 March 2006 to organise University studies in the CEMAC zone within the framework of the BMD system. kamerpower.com
Law No.2001/005 of 16 April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
Law No. 2007/006 of 26 December 2007 to determine the financial regime of the State.
Decree No. 73/796 of 20 December 1973 to reorganise the University Center For Health Sciences.
Decree No. 92/074 of 13 April 1992 to transform the University Centres of Buea and Ngaoundere into Universities. Medical Training Concours Cameroon.
Decree No. 93/026 of 19 January 1993 to create Universities.
Decree No. 93/027 of 19 January 1993 to lay down general regulations applicable to Universities as amended and supplemented by Decree N°2005/342 of 10 September 2005; kamerpower.com
Decree No. 2001/832/PM of 19 September 2001 to lay down general regulations applicable to private institutions of higher Education.
Decree No. 2010/971 of 14 December 2010 to create a State University in Bamenda.
Decree No. 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organise the Government.
Decree No. 2011/410 of 9 December 2011 to appoint members of Government.
Decree No.2012/433 of 1 October 2012 to organise the Ministry of Higher Education.
Decree No. 2013/093 of 3 April 2013 to organise the Ministry of Public Health.
Decree No. 2013/ 159 of 15 May 2013 to determine the special regime for the administrative control of public finances.
Order No. 055/PM of 10 June 2013 on the creation, organisation and functioning of the National Commission for medical and pharmaceutical training in Cameroon. kamerpower.com
Press release No. 18/00011/ MINESUP /DAUQ/na of 25 May 2018 issued at the end of deliberations of the 6th session of the National Commission for Medical, Pharmaceutical and Odonto-stomatological Training in Cameroon.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1 .
- A National examination has been launched for the academic year 2020/2021 for the admission of best students into the 4th year of medical and pharmaceutical studies in State faculties and private institutions of higher education authorized to offer these courses
- Each candidate shall first choose to sit either for admission into State faculties or authorised PIHEs.
- Papers for the above mentioned competitive examination shall be written at the sole examination centre of the Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (FMBS) University of Yaounde I on Friday 21st September 2021.
Medical Training Concours Cameroon.
- Admission into level four of the medical training cycle in the institutions of Higher Education shall be open to Cameroonians of both sexes and shall be written in one session.
- Eligible candidates for admission into the fourth year shall be aged twenty five (25) years at most as at 1 of January of the year of the examination. kamerpower.com
- The National competitive entrance examination into the 4th year shall be open only to candidates admitted in the Biomedical fields of the faculties of the Universities of Dschang and Ngaoundere, holders of the following certificates:
- Testimonial of Bachelor degree in Biomedical studies.
- Baccalauréat de l’enseignement supérieur in series C or D.
- General Certificate of Education passed according to prescribed requirements and in the following subjects: GCE Advanced Level in Biology and Chemistry, GCE Ordinary Level in Biology, chemistry and Physics or Mathematics, provided these subjects were obtained during the same session.
- Cameroonian candidates from a foreign recognized medical faculty who have passed the entrance into the 4th year in the said institution may also be admitted.
- The national competitive entrance examination into the 4th year shall be organised in one session per year under the authority of the Ministry of Higher Education. kamerpower.com
- Each candidate shall only sit for one competitive examination.
Medical Training Concours Cameroon 2022-2023 4th year.
(1) The application file shall contain the following documents:
- An individual information sheet properly filled by the candidate to be downloaded from the websites www.concours-médecine.uvn.uninet.cm and www.minesup.gov.cm. This form, bearing an identification number shall be printed by the candidate. kamerpower.com
- An identification form provided by the National Commission for medical, pharmaceutical and odonto-stomatological training.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate of less than 6 months.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate.
- 4 colour Passport size photographs with the names of the candidate at the back.
- A medical certificate attesting that the candidate is fit to study medicine.
- A Baccalaureat or GCE/AL transcript, transcripts of each year spent in the University from the first to the third year.
- Receipt of payment of the sum of thirty thousand (30,000) CFAF as registration fees for the examination, bearing the field of study, to the address of the financial agent of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality (DAUQ), issued by any Express Union Branch to Express Union Warda Branch, Yaounde. kamerpower.com
- Two stamped and self-addressed.
(2) Complete application files shall be received against receipt latest on Friday 07th September 2021 in the Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (FMBS) University of Yaounde I.
Only candidates with complete application files shall be invited for the examination.
The competitive examination shall include:
- Study of academic record (coefficient 1).
- Written papers: (coefficient 4).
The study of academic record (coefficient 1) shall be done based on the results of the first three years of biomedical studies.
The examination programme shall be a summary of the biomedical bachelor’s degree cycle. Each paper of the written examination, to last for one hour shall be rated from one to one hundred. Any mark below twenty in any of the written papers shall be eliminatory.
Medical Training Concours Cameroon.
At the end of the examination, the jury appointed by the Minister of Higher Education shall draw a list of successful candidates in the national competitive entrance examination by order of merit.
The final results shall be published through a press release by the Minister of Higher Education.
In any case, there shall be no deferment of admission from one year to another.
Heads of State University Institutions, Heads of Institutions authorized to provide medical training and the Director of University Accreditations and Quality of the Ministry of Higher Education are responsible, each in his own sphere, for the implementation of this order which shall be registered, and published wherever need arises.
Medical Training Concours Cameroon 2022-2023 4th year National competitive entrance examination.
Version Français (French)