FAAS / FASA Dschang Concours 2021-2022 Level IV University of Dschang
Article 2 :
- The entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of both sexes who are holders of the Diploma of ” Ingénieurs des Travaux” in the Agro-Sylvo-Pastoral sector or any other equivalent certificate recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Citizens of member countries of the Central African Economic and Monetary Union (CEMAC) which have ratified texts on national management of students and who are holders of equivalent qualifications are eligible to write the entrance examination under the same conditions as their Cameroonian counterparts.
- Candidates from other countries including CEMAC member countries who do not write the entrance examination but hold a scholarship from their Government or international organisation may apply for direct admission, which is contingent upon the number of available places and payment of 1.000.000 (one million) FCFA / year as tuition fees.
- The 25 places shall be distributed as follows:
- 20 for those who write the entrance examination :
- Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology: 04.
- Animal Production: 04
- Crop Production: 04.
- Forestry : 04.
- Rural Engineering : 04.
- 05 for those who do not write the entrance examination.
- The option chosen by a candidate on application for the entrance examination shall not be changed upon admission.
Version Français (French)