FAAS / FASA Dschang Concours 2021-2022 Level IV University of Dschang
Article 3 : FASA Dschang Concours 2021-2022 Level IV.
Each candidate should forward to the Students’ Records Service of FASA, not later than 21 September 2020, a complete application file comprising the following documents:
- An application form downloaded from the SIGES ONLINE website with the address http://sigesonline.univ.dschang.org respecting the preregistration procedure provided by the website.
- A certified-true photocopy of GCE « A » Level Certificate, Baccalaureat (scientific series) or an equivalent certificate or a certified-true copy of results slip.
- A certified-true copy of the diploma of “Ingenieurs des Travaux” or any equivalent certificates recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
- A certified-true photocopy of transcripts of Level 1, 2, 3.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A certified-true photocopy of birth certificate (issued not more than 3 months old).
- A medical certificate of fitness for manual work and sports signed by a Government Medical Doctor.
- Employer’s authorisation to write the entrance examination (for applicants earning a salary).
- 4 passport photos (4×4) (na me written behind each photograph);
- A receipt showing payment of 20000 FCFA (twenty thousand FCFA) into the account n° 96196538001-56 examination fee by an authorised financial Institution (available from the website) to be presented at the examination hall.
- A large (A4 size) self-addressed stamped envelope (postage determined with the contents of file).
- The candidate should deposit his/her complete application file at the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences of the University of Dschang (UDs) or any of the Antennae of the UDs -(Yaounde/Nkolbisson, Maroua, Ebolowa, Bambui, Belabo), the Regional or divisional delegation of secondary education( only for localities where there is no university of Dschang antennae).
Version Français (French)