FAAS / FASA Dschang Concours 2021-2022 Level IV University of Dschang
Article 4 : FASA Dschang Concours 2021-2022 Level IV.
The application fees are non-refundable.
Article 5 :
Only candidates who submit complete application files shall be authorised to write the entrance examination.
Article 6 :
- The entrance examination shall comprise a written part and an assessment of the candidates’ previous academic records.
- The written examination shall comprise the following subjects:
SUBJECT kamerpower.com TIME COEF Biology / Physics / Chimistry. 3 hours 3 Mathématics / Statistics. 3 hours. 3 Technical paper (by option):
– Crop production
– Animal production.
– Management and cooperatives
– Forestry Technics.
– Rural Engineering.
4 hours. 6 General knowledge 2 hours. 2
- The programme of study is the one being followed in the classes preparing students for certificates required to write the entrance examination.
Article 7 : FASA Dschang Concours 2021-2022 Level IV.
- Each subject shall be marked out of 20 points and a score below 04/20 in any of the subjects shall eliminate the candidate.
- Assessment of candidates’ previous academic records shall be based on:
+ General Certificate of Education “A’ Level and “O” Level results.
+ Baccalauréat and Probatoire transcripts (francophone candidates).
+ The number of times the candidate repeated.
Article 8 :
- The candidate’s final mark in the examination shall be calculated as follows: 60 % for the written examination and 40 % for the previous academic record.
- The results will be compiled and prepared by a panel appointed by the Minister of Higher Education on the proposal of the Rector of the University of Dschang.
Article 9 :
The Rector of the University of Dschang, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Dean of FASA are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
FAAS / FASA Dschang Concours 2021-2022 Level IV University of Dschang for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Version Français (French)