Guinness Cameroon S.A. (Diageo) jobs for Marketing Director
- Leads team to deliver powerful GAME plans, effectively balances short and long term performance delivery.
- Exceptional at identifying critical issues, and balances intuition and data to reach breakthrough solutions and action plans.
- Champions search and spin initiatives across brands and markets.
- Inspires the use of powerful insights to drive all strategies.
- Settles only for penetrative understanding.
- Instills consumer curiosity throughout the business.
Motivating & Inspiring Agencies & Cross-functional Teams
- Creates visibly high performing relationships.
- Employs a range of solutions to overcome barriers, and engenders ownership in the group.
- Motivates the team to have a ‘one team’ mindset. Unlocks growth-driving creativity through exemplary management of 3rd parties.
Consumer Driven Strategy
- Understands the links between the market, consumers and Guinness Nigeria brand strategies.
- Takes strategic view of brand opportunities, input to strategic options & supports a strategy firmly rooted consumer insights & business analysis.
- Is consistently outstanding at spotting, articulating and evaluating ideas vs. executions in creative work.
- Has deep and instinctive judgment on what works for the consumer and how to harness that for brand growth. Inspires and coaches others to understand what works for the consumer.
- Has proven ability to generate world-class marketing campaigns.
- Balances commercial, customer & consumer motivations to deliver out-standing results.
- Shows outstanding commercial edge and ruthless prioritisation to improve brand performance.
- Anticipates developments with customers and develops effective strategies to map joint growth.
Excellence in Execution
- Provides leadership to the business on demanding world-class standards across functions.
- Ensures all proposed Brand activity conforms to the Diageo Marketing Code.
- Expert in DWBB.
Purpose of Role
- To grow Guinness Cameroon NSV and CAAP ahead of the competition through transformational leadership.
- To develop and drive the brands and innovation strategy to achieve market growth, value and equity aspirations.