Melt Group Cameroon » Toutes les offres » Drilling Administrative Support
Melt Group Cameroon » Toutes les offres » Drilling Administrative Support.
Melt Group Cameroon » Toutes les offres » Drilling Administrative Support. Our client, a multinational company, specialize in Oil and Gas, is looking for a “Drilling Administrative Support” M/W, to accompany his activities in Cameroon. kamerpower.com
Organization/ Department: Drilling/Workover.
Reports to: Drilling Manager.
Purpose of the job:
- Responsible to provide high quality administrative support to the Drilling / Workover department.
- Principal accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Meetings: Prepare agenda, pre-reading, presentation material and minutes for local leadership team meetings. Create and maintain a yearly calendar for Drilling / Workover team meetings and engagements.
- Travel arrangements: Coordination of travel requirements, flights, cars and hotels for Drilling / Workover staff.
- Daily chopper manifest preparation compiling the various booking requests (external – internal).
- Expatriates staff presence weekly reporting.
- Weekly – Monthly reporting documents preparation.
- Coordinating office layout, relocations and liaising with General Services as required.
- Stationaries, beverages, food monthly orders.
- Ad hoc admin tasks, i.e. couriering of documents, replies to external letters, arranging hospitality, car bookings, managing office supplies, scanning, photocopying and faxing.
- APIPP tracking for Drilling Workover personnel.
- Support on New Comers Induction form & follow the data base.
- Drilling / Workover HSE documents validity tracking (Bosiet, IWCF, Medical certificates…).
- Flexibility to meet the varied needs of the department/business.
- Additional project work as required.
Key Challengers :
- Carry out tasks in accordance with Company Policy.
- Managing a varied workload with minimum supervision in a demanding and changing environment.
Experience / Competence requirements:
- Advanced skills in Administrative Support and a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge and experience in invoice and budget process.
- Good communicating (French & English) and computing skills. (World, Excel, Power Point).
- Demonstrate evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors will be taken into account during the selection process.
- Able to communicate effectively and work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Team player.