Career Opportunities: Business Support Associate – United Nations World Food Programme Yaounde
Career Opportunities: Business Support Associate – United Nations World Food Programme Yaounde.
Career Opportunities: Business Support Associate – United Nations World Food Programme Yaounde. WFP Cameroon in seeking a Business Support Associate coordinates communication flow to and from the Country Director and provides a wide range of administrative and executive support to the management team. kamerpower.com
The Business Support Associate coordinates the management meetings and other events as well as facilitate the work of the Management Team that comprised of the Country Director (CD) and The Deputy Country Director.
The Business Support Associate will ensure the smooth running of Management’s work and stands as administrative interface between the Country Director and the other Units and shall ensure smooth communication between Country Office and Internal/External clients. The Business Support Associate shall provide adequate administrative support to Management.
Career Opportunities: Business Support Associate (107230)
Post Title: Business Support Associate G6
Duration: 12 months
Contract Type: Fixed-Term.
Under the direct authority of the Country Director, the Business Support Associate will among other tasks perform the following:
- Provide dedicated executive assistant support.
- Prepare and/or consolidate comprehensive reports, documentation, correspondence, briefing notes, etc. and conduct research in work.
- Facilitates efficient flow of communication: screens and properly diverts calls to concerned party.
- Oversee the maintenance of records and databases to ensure information is organised and readily available for staff and compliant with all relevant regulations and policies.
- Revise and review correspondence and documentation, providing feedback and making amendments where appropriate, to contribute to production of these materials to time and quality standards.
- Responsible for reception and orientation of the Country Directors’ visitors.
- Responsible for the distribution of incoming and outgoing mails and bills.
- Prepare and monitor budgets for CD’s running costs in the office & house.
- Ensure that services requested in the CD’s office are provided.
- Take notes, prepare minutes and update decision follow-up table of the CD’ chaired meetings, ensuring that relevant team members produce regular updates.
- Plan and coordinate all in-country high level visits of guests, ensuring appropriate logistic and notification to officials/administrative for appointments as convenient.
- Actively seek and use feedback to improve business processes and procedures.
- Provide advice, support and/or training to junior support staff in the provision of business support services, to support their learning in providing business support.
- Manage and coordinate regional or international high level meetings/events to be held in Cameroon, in collaboration with the CO administration and the meeting or event’s focal point.
- Assess and recommend improvements to procedures and practices, to contribute to the effective delivery of business support services.
- Any other relevant duty as per required may be required by the CD or the OIC.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.