Gulf Field Higher Institute of Petroleum Limbe Scholarships GFNASP
Gulf Field Higher Institute of Petroleum Limbe Scholarships GFNASP Cameroon.
The Gulf Field Higher Institute of Petroleum Limbe Scholarships. El Hadj Baba Ahmadou Danpullo’s Special Scholarship For 200 Students Into The Gulf Field National Advanced School Of Petroleum – Limbe (GFNASP) For The Academic Year.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is August at 3:00 p.m.
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., reference forms, evidence of GPA, etc.). Incomplete applications will not be considered. kamerpower.com
- You will be notified by phone or mail regarding the status of your application latest August.
- If you have any questions about the application, please call – 675676090, 679403013, 676815424 or write us on email@example.com. You can also consult our website: www.gulffieldinstitute.com
El Hadj Baba Ahmadou Danpullo in his efforts to encourage professionalism in the fields of Petroleum, chemical and logistics engineering etc. in partnership with The Gulf Field National Advanced School of Petroleum (GFNASP) launches a scholarship for 200 candidates to be trained in the various fields of Petroleum including Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical Engineering and Petro-logistics Engineering in GFNASP. kamerpower.com
What The Scholarship Covers:
This scholarship covers the entire tuition fee of 1,000,000FCFA. The applicant is however required to fulfill the following financial responsibilities:
- Admission fee = 50,000 FCFA.
- Dormitory fee = 200,000 FCFA.
- Student union fee = 76,000 FCFA.
- Medical fee = 30,000 FCFA.
- Laboratory fee = 25,000 FCFA.
- Seminar/practical fee = 135,000 FCFA.
- Social = 10,000 FCFA.
- Sport = 10,000 FCFA.
TOTAL = 536,000 FCFA.
- Applicants must be Cameroonians.
- Applicants must hold at least a GCE A/L or a Baccalaureate.
- Applicants must demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Applicants show commitment to maintain good academic records and conducts.
Scholarship applicants must provide:
- Completed application form .
- Photocopy of their highest certificates or diplomas.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of National ID card.
- 4 passport size photographs.
NB. All these documents must be submitted to the Gulf Field Head office in Limbe-Church Street or at the School
Campus beside SONARA at Mokundangue. kamerpower.com