HICM University of Bamenda Bambili Entrance 2020-2021: year 1 HICM
Article 3: HICM University of Bamenda Bambili Entrance
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from the Higher Institute of Commerce and Management (HICM Bambili), Bamenda, Bambili or MINESUP Yaounde. kamerpower.com
- A certified true copy of the birth certificats dated not more than six (6) months.
- GCE O/L or probatoire certificate, signed or certified by the competent boards.
- A certified photocopy of Baccalaureate or GCE A/L or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (06) months. Candidates preparing for the Baccalaureate or GCE A/L for 2018 shall present their diploma later.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as non-refundable registration fees delivered by NFC BANK S.A. following the bank code 10025-00030-17101020846-22.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Four passport size photographs.
Complete files should be submitted to HICM Bambili Bamenda (Admission and Records Office) latest on 18th August 2019.
Article 5: The written papers shall take place on 27th September 2019 in the two centers of The University of Bamenda and ENS Yaounde.
Article 6: The syllabuses of the competitive entrance examination are the same as in the Baccalaureates or GCE A/L programmes. kamerpower.com
Article 7: Marks for each paper of the written tests are ranged from zero to twenty according to the above mentioned coefficients. Any candidate who scores less than five out of twenty shall be disqualified.
Article 8: Questions will cover General Knowledge, Maths and Economies, this will be in Probatoire, GCE O/l and that of Baccalaureate or GCE A/L.
Article 9: The academie performance will mostly be based on the study of candidates’ files (transcript results of GCE AIL and Baccalaureate).
The distribution is indicated as follows:
- Paper I (Major) 2 hours Coefficient 4 (Economies and Maths).
- Paper II (Minor) 2 hours Coefficient 2 (General Knowledge).
Version Français (French)