Higher Professional Diploma Exam (HPD) 2019: Cameroon Launching the june – july 2019 session
a) External candidates for HPD Cameroon 2019:
Application file to sit for the HPD exam shall include the following documents:
- A personal form filled by the candidate on the website www.e.examens.uninet.cm. this form, along with the registration number of the candidate, will have to be printed by candidate.
A registration form bearing one passport sized (4×4) photograph (model provided by the Ministry of Higher Education) stamped at the rate in force, duly filled and signed by competent authorities.
- A clear certified true copy of the secondary school leaving diploma : Brevet de Technicien (Vocational Training Certificate), Baccalaureate, General Certificate of Education Advanced Leve obtained in a single session in at least two subjects excluding Religious Knowledge or an equivalent diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- A photocopy of birth certificate.
- A clear self-addressed envelope stamped at the rate in force.
- A transcript showing that the candidate has previously failed the HPD (Provide a photocopy of the Transcript).
- A receipt of payment of registration fees bearing the Field, Speciality, in the name of the Financial Agent of Department of University Accreditations and Quality (DAUQ) issued by any EXPRESS – EXCHANGE Branch to the address of “NGOA-EKELE II” EXPRESS EXCHANGE Branch in YAOUNDE.
- Only holders of the Professional Training Certificate in loose-fitting dress making shall be authorized to write the Higher National Diploma in Home Economies (ESF).
- The mark for the internship report or supervised project signed by competent authorities (for candidates who sat for the examination before 2008).
- A receipt of the submission of an equivalence file (for foreign diplomas).
Version Français (French)