HTTTC ENSET Bambili Entrance 2019-2020 3rd Year First Cycle University of Bamenda HTTTC Concours 2019-2020 Cameroon
Applications for the Competitive Entrance Examinations which must be received at H.T.T.T.C Bambili or any Regional Delegation of Secondary Education not later than Friday 05th October 2018, must include the following documents:
- Completed application form, whiChi is available at H.T.T.T.C Bambili, the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education, Government Technical High Schools of Cameroon, the website of MINESUP http://www.minesup.gov.cm, and the website of the University of Bamenda http://www.unibda.net or http://www.ensetbambili.org.
- Transcripts of levels I, II and/or III of the valid qualification mentioned in Article 2 above, signed or certified where the originals were issued.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate of less than three (3) months old.
- A certified true copy of any of the required certificates;Candidates who are holders of Baccalaureateor GCE A/L shall add a certified true copy of Probatoire or Ordinary Level;As concerns the following certificates: HND, BTS, DSEP delivered by the Minister of Higher Education, BT, DUT, Bachelor Degree, or equivalent recognised by the Minister of Higher education, add the transcripts obtained from the Students’ Affairs Office of the University Institution concerned, as well as the certified true copies of Baccalaureate and of Probatoire, or the GCE A/L and the GCE O/L.
- A medical certificate of less than three (3)months old, delivered by a medical Doctor of the Public Service, attesting the candidate’s fitness’to be a teacher according to the rules and regulations in force.
- A certificate of non-conviction of less than three (3) months old.
- Four (2) passport size pictures of the candidate.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fee delivered by express exchange
- A stamped, self-addressed envelope of size 28 x 37.
- An unstamped envelope without address of size 28 x 37.
- A document showing that the equivalence has been formally granted for any foreign certificate contained in the candidate’s file.
The registration fees for the competitive entrance examination are not refundable.
Version Français (French)