IMIP of Maroua Entrance 2021-2022 Concours: first year in Bachelors and Masters University of Maroua
Article 7: Candidates who are holders of foreign diplomas/certificates have to present the decision of equivalence issued by the Minister of Higher Education. IMIP of Maroua Entrance 2021-2022 Concours:
Article 8 : Complete files shall be deposited either at the regional delegations for Secondary Education or at the Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries (Admissions Service) latest Tuesday 06 October 2020.
Article 9: The examination papers will comprise the following:
a) three written papers which will account for 70% of the overall assessment.
b) a mark for school attendance which will account for 30% of the overall assessment .
Article 10: The written examination session shall be conducted on Saturday 10th October 2020 in the following centres: Bambili, Buea, Douala, Dschang, Kaele, Maroua, Ngaoundere and Yaounde 1.
Article 11 : (1) The written paper shall be partitioned as follows :
(2) The examination programmes are those of the GCE/AL or the Baccalauréat required for the series solicited.
(3) Each examination paper written has a mark range from zero (00) to twenty (20) and will be allocated the coefficients indicated above.
Article 12: The mark for school attendance shall be allocated based on the following criteria:
- the candidate’s age; IMIP of Maroua Entrance 2020-2021 Concours:
- the number of years spent in secondary education.
- marks obtained at the GCE/OL or the Probatoire and the GCE/AL or the Baccalauréat.
- At the end of the written examination and after recording the mark for school attendance, the jury shall establish, according ta series and in order of merit, the tentative list of candidates for admission.
- The candidate’s admission cannot be carried forward from one academic year to another.
- The final results will be published by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 14: The composition of the jury cited in article 11 above shall be established in a special text by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 15: The examination fees mentioned in article 6 above are non-refundable.
Article 16 : The Rector of the University of Maroua, the Director for University Accreditations and Quality and the Director of the Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries of the University of Maroua are, each in his sphère, charged with the implementation of this order which shall be recorded and published in English and in French wherever need arises.
IMIP of Maroua Entrance 2021-2022 Concours: first year in Bachelors and Masters University of Maroua.
Version Français (French)