Institute of Fine Arts Foumban (iFAF Concours year 1) University of Dschang 2020-2021
Concous IBAF Institute of Fine Arts Foumban.
Article 3: Complete application files should reach the students’ affairs office (scolarité) of the institute of Fine Arts Fournban (IFAF) PO. Box 31 Foumban, latest August 29, 2019. They can be either sent before the closing date to the Director of the Institute of Fine Arts (IBAF), P.O: Box 31 Foumban or deposited directly at the students’ affairs office (scolarité) of the Institute of Fine Arts Foumban. They can also be deposited at any of the antennae of the University of Dschang, at Yaounde-Nkolbisson, at Ebolowa, Maroua and Bambui, or at Regional Delegations of Secondary Education. Files sent through the Post Office must be registered with acknowledgment of receipt.
Application files should comprise the following items:
- A completely filed registration form downloaded after following the procedures of preregistration online at, SIGES ONLlNE of University of Dschang website, httg://sigesonlineuniv-dschang.org
- A receipt of twenty thousand (20000) F CFA as registration fees paid into account N° of IFAF n° 37679635001-73 BICEC through any of the financial institutions that the candidate can choose during the downloading of the registration form, (photocopy must be presented in the examination hall).
- A certified true copy of Baccalaureat, GCE Advanced level or a certified true copy of the testimonial of the above mentioned certificates.
- Certified photocopies of Baccalaureat transcript, the report cards of the Upper Sixth class or a certified true copy of the GCE A level result slip.
- A certified photocopy of birth certificate not more than three months old.
- A medical certificate of fitness.
- Four passport size photographs (4×4) with names written behind.
- An envelope (A4) stamped by the post office according to the weight of content and bearing candidate’s address.
NB: Candidates in the Upper Sixth class who are not yet in possession of their Advanced Level results can also sit for the examination on condition that they present an attestation of school attendance for the current academic year (2018/2019). However, they will be finally admitted only after succeeding in the Advanced Level and presenting the item mentioned above in point 3.