KNB Indonesian Government scholarship: Indonesian Scholarships
Requirements – KNB Indonesian Government scholarships
- Having maximum age of 35 year-old.
- Having a bachelor degree for applying a master degree program.
- Having a TOEFL / IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent.
- Completing the on-line application form.
- Signing a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management for the successful candidates prior to the departure to Indonesia. kamerpower.com
Procedures – KNB Indonesian Government scholarship
- Downloading the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submitting the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Completing the online application for selection process.
- Receiving the selection result broadcasted online in the KNB Scholarship Website and/or officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network. kamerpower.com
Required Documents – KNB Indonesian Government scholarships
- A Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country.
- A Recommendation letter from your government.
- Two Academic Recommendation letters.
- A Scanned passport (personal data page only).
- A Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcript (in English).
- A Scanned TOEFL/ IELTS/other English Proficiency certificate obtained within the last 2 Years.
- A Scanned Medical Statement.