Masters Scholarships African students, Public Health, University of Cape Town
Masters Scholarships African students, Public Health, University of Cape Town – South Africa.
Masters Scholarships African students Public Health: University of Cape Town awards Master of Public Health scholarships for candidates from low- and middle-income African Commonwealth countries. Scholarships are awarded to undertake Master of Public Health (Community Eye Health) program.
The Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health, aims to provide students with the practical skills to develop and manage eye care programmes with an emphasis on meeting eye care needs in Africa.
The Commonwealth Eye Health Consortium is a group of eye health organisations from several Commonwealth countries working together to deliver an exciting, integrated, five-year programme of fellowships, research and technology which aims, over the long-term, to strengthen eye health systems and quality of eye care throughout the Commonwealth.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master’s degree programme at the University of Cape Town.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health program.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover course fees, travel costs, and accommodation costs.
- Scholarship can be taken at: South Africa.
Eligibility: Masters Scholarships for African students
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must come from a low- or middle-income African Commonwealth country to apply.
- Applicants from low- or middle-income African Commonwealth country (Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania and Zambia) are eligible to apply for these masters’ scholarships.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Masters Scholarships African students.
The mode of application is online. Inform us of their interest in applying for a scholarship using the Registration of interest form below
- Apply for a place on the course at the University of Cape Town.
- Once they have received an offer from University of Cape Town University will contact them about their application for the scholarship.
Applications will close on 31 July for international applicants and for South African applicants applying for a CEHC scholarship.
Masters Scholarships for African students, Public Health, University of Cape Town – South Africa
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.