National qualifying medical training Exam Cameroon 2019-2020: Entrance Examination
National qualifying medical training Exam Cameroon.
- Admission into the first year of training of medical doctors in public and private Institutions of Higher Education shall be open to Cameroonian of both sexes and shall be written in one session.
- Foreign candidates whose applications are forwarded through diplomatic channel may also be admitted through the study of file, within the limits of places available.
- Eligible candidates for the entrance into first year shall be aged twenty three (23) years at most as at 1 January of the year of the examination.
The national qualifying examination shall be reserved for holders of the following certificates:
- Baccalaureat of the General Secondary Education in series C or D.
- General Certificate of Education passed according to specified requirements and in the following subjects: GCE Advanced Level in Biology and Chemistry, GCE Ordinary level in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
- Any other certificate recognized as equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education.
A candidate shall only sit for three successive competitive examinations.
Version Français (French)