National qualifying medical training Exam Cameroon 2019-2020: Entrance Examination
National qualifying medical training Exam Cameroon.
(1) Complete application files shall be comprise of the following documents:
- An individual information sheet duly filled by the candidate to be downloaded from the sites www.concours-médecine.uninet.cm and www.minesup.gov.cm . The form, bearing an identification number shall be printed by the candidate.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate of less than 6 months.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate for the national examination.
- 4 colour passport size photographs with the names of the candidate at the back.
- A medical certificate attesting that the person concerned is fit to study medicine.
- A Baccalaureat or GCE/AL transcript.
- A Probatoire or GCE /OL transcript.
- The receipt of payment of the sum of twenty thousand (20,000) CFAF as registration fees for the examination, bearing the field of study, to the address of the Financial Agent of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality (DAUQ), issued from any Express Union branch to Express Union Warda Branch, Yaounde. kamerpower.com
- Two stamped self-addressed envelopes.
(2) Complete application files shall be deposited latest on Friday 06th September 2019 in the following institutions:
- Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences of the University of Yaounde I.
- Faculty of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Douala.
- Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Bamenda.
- Faculty of Health Sciences of University of Buea.
- Faculty of Sciences of the University of Dschang.
- Higher Teachers’ Training School of the University of Maroua.
- Faculty of Science of the University of Ngaoundere.
- Governor’s Office Bertoua, East Region; kamerpower.com
- Governor’s Office Garoua, North Region.
- Branch of the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences of the University of Dschang, Ebolowa.
Version Français (French)