Recruitment of 1000 bilingual graduates into Public Service MINFOPRA Cameroon
Recruitment of 1000 bilingual graduates into Public Service MINFOPRA Cameroon.
3. General Application requirement.
Applications shall be received From Cameroonians of both sexes who fulfill the following requirements:
- meet ail requirements that grant access to Public Service jobs.
- be at least 17 and at most 40 years of age as at 30 June 2017.
- be a holder of a certificate or a qualification in the science or technical subjects mentioned above.
4. Application file composition.
The complete application file which shall be submitted, against a receipt, in the Regional Governors’ Offices no than later Friday 15 September 2017 at 3:30 p.m. shall comprise the following documents: : www.kamerpower.com
- A file jacket bearing the name of the region where the file is submitted, the candidate’s full names, the title of the certificate presented, the specialty and the work station sought.
- A duly filled and stamped (fiscal stamp) application form which can be obtained from the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, its Regional Delegations or download from https://kamerpower.com/ or the Ministry’s website www.minfopra.gov.cm·
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate signed by the appropriate civil authority (Mayor, D.O, S.D.O, Governor) not more than three months old.
- A certified true copy of the requlred certificate, signed by the appropriate civil authority not more than three months old.
- An unstamped photocopy of the marriage certificate, where applicable.
- An unstamped photocopy of the National identity card or passport.
- An unstamped photocopy of the required certificate.
- A certifcate of inviduality, where applicable.
- Four passport-size photographs.
- A big envelpoe bearing a postage stamp and the candidate’s address.
- Exceptionally, no application fee shall be required of the candidates.
- All incomplete or late application files or files containing documents not signed by the appropriate authority shall not be accepted .
- Candidates shall submit only ONE file.
Version Français (French)