Rural Production Entrance Exam Cameroon (450 Agriculture) 2020-2021
FILE COMPOSITION. Rural Production Entrance Exam Cameroon MINFOPRA direct Entrance 2020-2021
Candidates’ complete files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service, latest Friday 25 April 2018. The files shall comprise the following documents: kamerpower.com
- A registration form bearing a CFA 1 000 francs fiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or all its Regional Delegations or downloaded at the following website address: kamerpower.com ou www.minfopra.gov.cm;
- A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A certificate of non-conviction.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- An attestation of presentation of the original of the certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A medical certificate issued by a public sector Medical Officer.
- A receipt attesting payment of the sum of CFA 15000 (fifteen thousand) francs issued by either the Service Head for Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Service Head for Recruitment and Training at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
N.B – Rural Production Entrance Exam Cameroon direct Entrance.
- State employee candidates governed by the Labour Code who meet the conditions iset out in Article 2 shall provide a copy of their comma or decision of employment.
- Incomplete or late files or files containing documents signed by the police shall not be accepted.
- All documents should be certified by a competent civil, municipal or legal authorities and not more than 3 (three) months old.
Version Français (French)