School recognition in Cameroon from abroad: Equivalence of certificates
School recognition in Cameroon from abroad: Equivalence of certificates.
Condition: School recognition in Cameroon from abroad: Equivalence of certificates. Be a holder of a diploma, 3 title, a grade or a level of studies of any international or foreign school following a certificate of placement on internship issued by the Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform (MINFOPRA) and/or an authorization of the using ministry. or having succeeded in a direct entrance examination for recruitment into public service. kamerpower.com
Composition of the file
Same items to produce as for the file for the application for an equivalence;
- Technique note of the using ministry.
- Motivated notice of the Public Service.
- Order for placement on internship.
- Integration Order or Labour Contract
- Forwarding to the Ministry of Public Service of the candidate’s tile and the technical note by the using ministry.
- Forwarding of the file to MINESUP with a motivated notice of the Ministry of Public Service.
- Study and processing of the file by the Sub-Department of Equivalences. CNE Secretariat.
- Presentation of the file to the sub-Commission N°3. once all the above-mentioned evaluation elements aie available. This body. that holds its session in advance, gives preparatory opinions prior to the deliberations of CNE.
- Examination of the file by the CNE.
- According to each case. an elaboration oi Orders‘ projects to lay down lists or an additive to Orders to recognize foreign or international schools training civil servants of concerned bodies for public service will he carried out.
- Signing ol an order by the Prime Minister.