Equivalence of certificates obtained abroad: Conditions in Cameroon
Equivalence of certificates obtained abroad: Conditions in Cameroon.
Equivalence of certificates obtained abroad: Conditions and composition of files in Cameroon. kamerpower.com Equivalence of certificates and the recognition of school in Cameroon.
Composition of files
- Stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education with a clear indication of the personal address. telephone number. email address and student registration number abroad.
- Certified true copy of the birth certificate.
- Certified true copy of the certificates to be evaluated.
- Certified true copy of the Transcript(s).
- Three photocopies of each of the certificates.
- A detailed and signed curriculum studiorum.
- Full and exact address ol the Training institution that issued the certificate to he evaluated.
- Authorization of the student to solicit information concerning him/her from his/her institution.
- Certificate of individuality if necessary.
- A copy oi the thesis tor holders of the Master’s Degree.
- Submit the file at the central mail service of MINESUP, 9th floor of Ministerial Building no. 2. room 929. Study and treatment of the file by the Sub-Department of Equivalences‘ Secretariat of the CNE.
- Presentation at the file to the different bodies of the CNE, once all the elements for evaluation indicated above are available. These bodies are the technical sub-commissions no. 1 and 2. which deliberate beforehand and give preparatory opinions prior to the deliberations of the CNE.
- Examination of the tile by the CNE.
- Signing ol an order by the Minister of Higher Education:
- Publication of results – billposting. website of MINESUP. media.
- Signing of extracts of equivalences by the Department for the coordination of academic activities (DCAA), withdrawal of the said extracts and their certified photocopies by the beneficiaries at room 1347 upon presentation of an identity card.