UNICEF Cameroon Current opportunities – Nutrition Cluster Coordinator, (P-3), Buea, Cameroon
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in one of the following fields is required: nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, policy and/or management, health sciences, nutritional epidemiology, or another health-related science field
- A minimum of  five of relevant professional experience in a developing country in one or more of the following areas is required: nutrition, public health, nutrition planning and management, or maternal, infant and child health/nutrition care.
- Extensive work experience with either the UN and/or NGO is required.
- Recent experience in Nutrition in an Emergency program including, but not limited to Malnutrition, Micronutrients, Supplementation, and SMART survey methodology is required.
- Experience on emergency response and programme coordination is an asset.
- Experience working with government agencies, local authorities, international organizations, NGOs and communities in the field of Nutrition in emergency context is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in humanitarian contexts characterized by access issues is required.
- Knowledge of the Inter-Agency Standing Committee and the cluster approach either through training or practical experience is required.
- Fieldwork experience is required.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Communication (II).
- Working with people (II).
- Drive for results (II).
- Leading and Supervising [II]
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts [II].
- Analyzing [II].
- Relating and Networking [II]
- Persuading and Influencing [II]
- Creating and Innovating [II].