UNICEF Cameroon Current opportunities – Nutrition Cluster Coordinator, (P-3), Buea, Cameroon
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in one of the following fields is required: nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, policy and/or management, health sciences, nutritional epidemiology, or another health-related science field
- A minimum of  five of relevant professional experience in a developing country in one or more of the following areas is required: nutrition, public health, nutrition planning and management, or maternal, infant and child health/nutrition care.
- Extensive work experience with either the UN and/or NGO is required.
- Recent experience in Nutrition in an Emergency program including, but not limited to Malnutrition, Micronutrients, Supplementation, and SMART survey methodology is required.
- Experience on emergency response and programme coordination is an asset.
- Experience working with government agencies, local authorities, international organizations, NGOs and communities in the field of Nutrition in emergency context is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in humanitarian contexts characterized by access issues is required.
- Knowledge of the Inter-Agency Standing Committee and the cluster approach either through training or practical experience is required.
- Fieldwork experience is required.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Communication (II).
- Working with people (II).
- Drive for results (II).
- Leading and Supervising [II]
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts [II].
- Analyzing [II].
- Relating and Networking [II]
- Persuading and Influencing [II]
- Creating and Innovating [II].
UNICEF Cameroon Current opportunities – Nutrition Cluster Coordinator, (P-3), Buea, Cameroon (Temporary Appointment – 6 months).
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.