University of Bamenda Cameroon – Universite de Bamenda UBa Cameroun
University of Bamenda: Basic Requirements for Admission
Candidates seeking admission into any of these Faculties must have the following:
- GCE O/L in at least five (5) subjects including English Language or Probatoire or its equivalent and
- GCE A/L in at least two (2) subjects obtained in one sitting or Baccalaureate or its equivalent.
- Students whose first language of instruction is not English Language must show proof of proficiency in English Language. kamerpower.com
- Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences must have at least a pass in Mathematics at the GCE O/L.
Composition of Files University of Bamenda: Admission procedure.
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form that can be filled online at the following address: https://www.ubastudent.online/ or http://www.ubafacadmissions.com or offline on a form obtainable from the Registrar’s Office of The University of Bamenda, Regional Delegations of Secondary Education or from the UBa Liaison Office at MELEN (opposite CHU on the road to UYI) Yaounde. kamerpower.com
- Certified photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Certified photocopy of GCE O/L or Result Slip or Probatoire.
- Certified photocopy of GCE A/L or Result Slip or Baccalaureate.
- Medical Certificate. kamerpower.com
- Receipt of payment of application fees of 12.000 CFA.
- Four passport size photographs.
- A stamped self-addressed envelope A4.
- Certificate of disability where applicable.