University of Bamenda Online Registration Procedure
University of Bamenda Online Registration: The University of Bamenda requires online applications for almost all programmes. University of Bamenda (UBa) has introduced a new online service designed to make the application process easier. The online system will enable applicants to fill out the form on the University of Bamenda (UBa) website. Once your school or faculty has signed up to use this service, you will be able to complete your application form anywhere that has access to the internet.
The benefits of the online application system include:
- Instant confirmation by email of the submission of your application;
- Faster processing times for your application;
- Referees are able to submit their references online;
- Facility to upload supporting materials for your application electronically;
- Application Inspector to help you check that you have completed all mandatory questions.
Paper applications are only acceptable in exceptional cases where it is not possible for you to apply online; to inquire about whether your circumstances qualify for this exception, please contact your faculty or school.