Concours ENAM 2019 Cameroon: cycle A Financial Division recruitment 40 students
- Application forms are obtainable from ENAM (www.enam.cm).
- Examination fees stand at FCFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand francs) for external candidates. kamerpower.com
- Examination fees shall be paid to the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those who deposit in the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform for the others, against a receipt attesting payment of the said fees. kamerpower.com
- All documents shall be deposited in ENAM or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform excluding those of the Centre Region. Concours ENAM 2019 Cameroon:
- Application forms shall be deposited in ENAM for those who deposit In the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform not later than Friday, 07th June 2019.
(6) The documents required are as follows
- an application form bearing a CFA 1000 fiscal stamp.
- a certified true copy of the required academic certificate.
- an attestation of the presentation of the original of the required certificate signed by the Governor or the Senior Divisional Officer.
- an attestation of presentation of the original of the G.C.E. A/L or an equivalent diploma.
- a receipt attesting payment of the registration fee. issued by the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those in the Centre or by the Regional Delegates of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reforms for the others: Concours ENAM 2019 Cameroon:
- a certificate of non-conviction of not more than three (03) months issued by the competent Judicial authorities; kamerpower.com
- A medical certificate of not more than three (03) months on the date the application form is deposited and signed by a medical doctor of a public hospital.
- a certified true copy of a birth certificate typed and signed by the competent administrative or council authorities.
N.B. All incomplete files or files containing fake or falsified documents shall be rejected.
(7) The lists of candidates authorized to sit for the competitive entrance examination shall be pasted at ENAM on Monday 10th June 2019 at the latest. The publication of the list shall serve as individual notification to candidates.