Concours ENAM Court Registrars cycle A Cameroon 2020: 15 Court Registrar Administrators
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of fifteen (15) Court Registrar Administrators into Cycle “B” of the Administrative Division of ENAM, is hereby announced for the 2020-2021 academic year.
(2) The number of available places is distributed as follows:
- External candidates: 15 places.
- Internal candidates: 05 places.
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians without distinction of language (English or French) who fulfill the following requirements:
(i) For External candidates:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service; kamerpower.com Concours ENAM Court Registrars 2020: cycle B Cameroun.
- be holder of either the “Baccalaureat” or of the GCE “A” level in at least two subjects in one sitting excluding Religious Knowledge, the “capacité en droit” or any other foreign equivalent certificate, recognized by the competent authority at the deposit date of the examination file.
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2020.
NB: Civil servants of any category are not permitted to compete as external candidates.
(ii) For internal candidates:
- be a court Registrar of the “B” category who has served for at least five years at that grade as of 1st January 2019.
- be 45 (forty-five) years of age. at most, as of 1st January 2020.
Version Français (French)