Concours ENSPM Maroua Entrance 2019-2020 third year entrance exam
All the candidates who are successful in the competitive examination must pay a fee of , five hundred thousand francs (500,000 FCFA) per year for their training.
Foreign candidates, whether or not proposed by their government are, admitted under the same academic conditions as mentioned above depending on the number of places available.
Concours ENSPM Maroua Entrance 2019-2020 third year: National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua.
Article 4: The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A printed application form duly filled in by the candidate on the website of the School: http://www.enspm.univ-maroua.cm.
- A certified photocopy of the national identity card;
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than three (03) months.
- Transcripts of the Baccalaureate or the GCE / AL signed or certified by the competent services.
- A certified photocopy of the baccalaureate or GCE / AL, or any other diploma recognized equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education, dated not more than three (03) months.
- A certified photocopy of the Bachelor, DUT / BTS, or any other diploma recognized equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education, dated not more than three (03) months and gave the right to the competition.
- A medical certificate issued by a medical officer from the Administration testifying that the candidate is physically and medically fit for teaching.
- An extract from the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3) dated not more than three (03) months;
- An original receipt Express Union or an orange money receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fee delivered. Competition fees are not refundable.
- An A4 envelope stamped at 400 FCFA and addressed to the candidate;
- Four (04) passport-size photographs (4×4).
- Working Candidates should attest their experiences in the field.
- A declaration of honor indicating that the candidate is a worker or not.
- An authorization to sit for the examination from the Heads of Ministerial Departments for civil servant candidates.
The completed application file should be submitted either to the National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua or the Regional Delegations of Secondary Education in all the regions of the national territory or at the Yaounde-Antenna of the University of Maroua or to the MCHP Department of the ENSPM in KOUSSERI.
Article 5: Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they have applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates issued by the Minister of Higher Education. However, their final admission and the award of a diploma or attestation of completion at the end of their training may be acquired only upon presentation within the time limits set by the competent authority, of the text granting equivalence to their diploma. and obtained from the Minister of Higher Education by the candidate.
Article 6: The completed application file should be submitted either to the Regional Delegations of Secondary Education, or the National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua, or the Department of Meteorology, Climatology, Hydrology and Pedology of the Advanced School of Engineering in Kousseri or to the Yaounde-Antenna of the University of Maroua, on or before the 12 September 2019 at 3.30 p,m precisely.
Article 7: The competition shall comprise:
- Three written tests accounting for 70%
- A scholar appreciation accounting for 30%
Article 8: The written tests will take place on 15-16 September 2019, in the following examination centers: Buea, Douala, Dschang, Garoua, Kousseri, Maroua, Ngaoundéré and Yaounde.
Version Français (French)