Concours Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Yabassi 2021-2022 Year 1
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination comprises a study of files and written exam.
The study of files (coefficient 1) consists of the candidate’s results in the Probatoire or GCE/OL, Baccalaureate or GCEI AL.
The written examination comprises:
- two hours Biology paper except holders of BT in Agriculture, option (Animal Production, Processing, Vegetable Production) who will have a paper of speciality (coefficient 2).
- two hours Physics -Chemistry paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours Mathematics paper (coefficient 1).
The examination syllabus is that of Baccalaureate C, D, 1 or GCEI AL in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer and BT Agriculture; option Animal Production, Processing, Vegetable Production.
Article 3: Application files include the following documents:
a) For candidates resident in Cameroun regularly registered in schools and civil servants:
- a duly stamped hand-written application to the Director of the Institute;
- an identification form to be collected at the ISH laisons office, situated at the former Dean office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (Douala); at the student’s affair office of the ISH (Yabassi), FAS A (Dschang), ESMY (Ngaoundéré), CRESA Forêt-Bois (Yaoundé), Ministry of Higher Education door 9270r from the website: www.ish.cm.
- certified true copies less than six months of the birth certificate.
- certified true copies of the required diplomas.
- five (5) passport size photographs (4×4) with candidates names written behind.
- a medical certificate delivered by a medical doctor of state administration, testifying that the candidate is physically fit for university studies.
- transcripts of Probatoire or GCE/OL.
- transcripts of Baccalauréat or GCEI AL.
- a receipt of payment of the sum of 20, 000 CF A francs representing the registration fees.
- Two A4 size self-addressed envelopes bearing a 400 CFA F postal stamp.
b) For foreign candidates
Apart from the documents required in a), they can be exceptionally admitted after a study of their files.