Concours Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Yabassi 2020-2021 Year 1
Article 4: Registration fees for the competitive entrance examination is 20, 000 CFA francs, to be payed into the account n. 10033 05214 140160 00004-94 at UBA of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi. The registration fees are not reimbursable. It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organization of the entrance examination.
Article 5: Candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the first year should not be more than twenty eight (28) years old on 1st January of the Current year for those registered in schools or universities and forty five (45) years old for civil servant candidates.
Article 6: For ail candidates, complete application files must reach before the 06th of October 2020 in the admissions Office of:
- The Rectorate of the University of Douala (Service Courrier).
- The ISH laisons office, situated at the former Dean office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering.
- Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi (Service de la Scolarité) or send to the e-mail address: [email protected]@ish.cm
- Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FASA) of the University of Dschang (Service du Courrier).
- School of Sciences and Veterinary Medicine (ESMV) of the University of Ngaoundéré.
- CRESA Forêt-Bois Yaoundé (Secrétariat du Coordonnateur).
Only candidates who have submitted a complete application file will be accepted into the examination. They should therefore bring along their national identity cards.
Registration is done on line at the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences’s website: www.ish.cm
Version Français (French)