2021-2022 Concours IMIP of Maroua: 3rd year Masters in Engineering degree
2021-2022 Concours IMIP of Maroua: 3rd year Masters in Engineering degree.
Article 12: The mark for school attendance shall be allocated based on the following criteria:
- the candidate’s age.
- the number of years spent to obtain bachelor.
- marks obtained at the three transcripts first, second and third year.
- At the end of the written examination and after recording the mark for school attendance, the jury shall establish, according to series and in order of merit, the tentative list of candidates for admission.
- The candidate’s admission cannot be carried forward from one academic year to another.
- The final admission will be published by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 14: The composition of the jury cited in article 13 above shall be established in a special text by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 15: The examination fees are non-refundable.
Article 16 : The Rector of the University of Maroua, the Director of University Accreditation and Quality are, each in their respective capacities, charged with the execution of this decision which shall be recorded and published in French and in English wherever need arises.
Concours IMIP of Maroua: 2021-2022 Concours IMIP of Maroua: 3rd year Masters in Engineering degree. Launching the competitive entrance examination into the 1st Year of the 1st Cycle of the Faculty of Mines and Petroleum Industries of the University of Maroua for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Version Français (French)