Concours ENAM 2019 Cameroon : 75 legal probationers recruitment of the Judicial Division MINFOPRA Cameroon
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of seventy-five (75) legal probationers of the Judicial Division of ENAM, is hereby announced for the 2019-2020 academic year.
(2) The number of available places is distributed as follows: kamerpower.com
|SECTION kamerpower.com||NUMBER OF PLACES|
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians without distinction of language (English or French) who fulfill the following requirements:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service.
- As for the Judicial and administrative sections, hold a Masters degree or “Maitrise” in Law issued by a Cameroonian university or any other foreign equivalent certificate, recognized by the competent authority and accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education; kamerpower.com
- As for the accounting section, hold either a Masters degree or “Maitrise” in economics or in Management or a Masters degree in Computer Science issued by a Cameroonian university or any other foreign equivalent degree, recognized by the competent authority and accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2019.
Version Français (French)