Concours ENAM 2020-2021: Cameroon cycle A » Administrative Division recruitment 110 students
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of one hundred and ten (110) students into Cycle “A” of the Administrative Division of ENAM, is hereby announced for the 2020/2021 academic year. kamerpower.com
(2) The number of available places is distributed as follows: Concours ENAM 2020-2021: Cameroon cycle A.
|SECTION||Number of places kamerpower.com|
|External candidates||Internal candidates||TOTAL|
|Social Affairs Administration||30||05||35|
(3) The syllabus for the examination is appended to this order.
(4) The choice of section shall be made by the candidates while depositing their examination files.
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians who meet the following conditions:
(1) For External Candidates:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service.
- be holder of a bachelor’s degree issued by a state university in Cameroon, or a professional degree in law. economics. accounting and management, issued by a University or Institution recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education ; or any equivalent diploma issued by a foreign university;
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2020.
NB: Civil servants of any category are not permitted to compete as external candidates.
(2) For internal candidates
- Be civil servant of the “B” category of the corps of General Administration Finance, Prices, Weights and Measures; or Labour. who have at least five years at that grade as of 1st January 2020 ; kamerpower.com
- be forty-five (45) years of age at most as of 1st January 2020.
Version Français (French)