Concours ENAM Entrance 2018-2019: cycle B Cameroon» Administrative Division recruitment 105 students
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of eighty (80) students into Cycle “B” of the Administrative Division of ENAM, is hereby announced for the 2018/2019 academic year.
(2) The number of available places is distributed as follows: kamerpower.com
|SECTION||NUMBER OF PLACES|
Concours ENAM Entrance 2018-2019: cycle B Cameroon:
(3) The syllabus for the examination is appended to this order.
(4) The choice of section shall be made by the candidates while depositing their examination files.
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians without distinction of language (English or French), who meet the following conditions:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service.
- be holder of either the “Baccalaureat” or of the GCE “A” level in at least two subjects in one sitting excluding Religious Knowledge, the “capacité en droit” or any other foreign equivalent certificate, recognized by the competent authority at the deposit date of the examination file.
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2017. kamerpower.com
NB.: The civil servants are not allowed to apply.