ENS Yaounde Concours 2019-2020: first year 1st cycle ENS Ecole Normale Supérieure of the University of Yaounde I
Article 4: ENS Yaounde concours 2019-2020.
The application files shall comprise the following documents: kamerpower.com
- A registration form available at ENS, at each examination Centre, on the website of MINESUP http://www.minesup.gov.cm and on the website of ENS http://www.ens.cm ; or www.kamerpower.com
- A certified photocopy of birth certificate which must not be more than six (6) months old from the date of issue.
- Photocopies of transcripts of Probatoire or GCE O/L and Baccalauréat or GCE A/L signed or certified by the competent boards as well as results slips.
- A certified true photocopy of Baccalauréat or GCE A/L or equivalent diploma which must not be more than six (6) months old from the date of issue. Candidates preparing for the Baccalauréat or GCE A/L for the 2015/2016 session shall present their diploma in due time. kamerpower.com
- A medical certificate issued by a medical officer, from the Administration, testifying that the candidate is physically and medically fit for teaching. It should particularly specify that the candidate do es not suffer from serious physiological deficiencies in his diction, hearing, sight and mobility ;
- A certificate of non-conviction which must not be more than three (3) months old from the date of issue;
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fees delivered by BICEC account N° 100001-06865-95647265002-11. No other form of payment shall be accepted.
- One A4 self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education or the Minister of Higher Education for civil servants working in these Ministries.
Version Français (French)