ENSTP Yaounde Entrance Examination 1st Year Engineering cycle 2023-2024
ENSTP Yaounde Entrance Examination 1st Year Engineering cycle 2023-2024.
ENSTP Yaounde Entrance Examination 1st Year Engineering cycle 2023-2024. The Minister for Higher Education and the Minister for Public Works inform students that in partnership with the university of Padova in Italy, the National Advanced School of Public Works (NASPW) of Yaounde is organising a Competitive Entrance Examination for the admission of 280 students into the First Year of the Engineering cycle (MEng) (BAC/GCE ALs + 5 years) in the following fields: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Land Surveying and Town Planning. kamerpower.com
No 0663 C/MINESUP/MINTP/ 05 May 2022.
This competitive entrance examination is open to holders (or students awaiting results) of any of the following qualifications: Baccalaureat C, D, E, or F; the GCE Advanced Level’s with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry, passed on one sitting; or any other qualification recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education as an equivalent. kamerpower.com
The examination shall take place on 05th September 2022 as from 7:00 am prompt.
Application files ENSTP Yaounde entrance examination.
Application files should be submitted no later than 20th August 2022 at the following addresses:
- National Advanced School of Public Works (NASPW), Yaounde or Buea Annex.
- Public Works Trade Centres, Garoua or Akonolinga.
- Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works.
Composition of application files:
- An application form to be taken either at the Examination Centre, or at the NASPW Buea Annex, the Public Works Trade Centres or at Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works (1).
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate, dating not more than three (3) months old.
- A certificate of non-conviction (Bulletin n°3) dating not more than three (3) months old.
- A certified true copy of the relevant certificate or attestation of success.
- A medical certificate of ability in public works trades.
- A receipt bearing the candidate’s name, attesting the payment in the NASPW Yaounde account No 13368063000-93 at Le Parc Branch of BICEC in Yaounde, of the sum of CFA F 25 000 being the examination fee. Candidates outside Yaounde may pay their fee at any BICEC branch, but the transfer charges shall be at their expense.
- A sponsorship letter on the model to be taken either at the examination centre; or at the NASPW Buea Annex, the Public Works Trade Centres or at Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works (1). kamerpower.com
- A passport-sized photo to be stapled to the application form.
- An authorization to sit the examination issued by the user Ministry (for state employees).
NB: No cash payment should be made at the Examination Centre.
The Competitive Entrance Examination herein organised will exclusively take place in Yaounde.
TUITION FEE (2023/2024)
The Tuition fee shall be worth :
235 000 CFAF for Cameroonians and
535 000 CFAF for foreigners.
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge, French and English – Duration 4h.
NB: Information is available on the Website of the school : www.enstp.cm
- ENSTP Buea 2023-2024 concours year 1: NASPW Public works annex Buea
- ENSTP Buea Public works annex Entrance: year 1 NASPW Higher Technician Cycle.
- Concours PWTC / CMTP of Garoua NASPW 2023-2024 ENSTP: Assistant Technicians.
- Professional Civil Engineering Entrance 2023-2024 MINFOPRA Cameroon recruitment of personnel into the corps of Civil Engineering civil servants.