ENSET HTTTC Bambili Concours 2021-2022 Year one Second Cycle University of Bamenda HTTTC Entrance
Article 3: ENSET HTTTC Bambili Concours 2021-2022 Year one.
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from H.T.T.T.C ENSET Bambili, the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education, Government Technical High Schools of Cameroon, the website of MINESUP www.minesup.gov.cm, and the website of the University of Bamenda www.unibda.net or http://www.ensetbambili.org; kamerpower.com
- A certified true photocopy of thebirth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- transcripts of levels I, II, and III of “Licence” or Bachelor’s Degree signed or certified by the competent academic authorities.
- certified true copy of “Licence”, Bachelor Degree or equivalent diploma dated not more than six(6) months; kamerpower.com
- medical certificate issued by-a medical officer from the Administration testifying that the candidate is physically and medically fit for teaching. It should particularly specify that the candidate does not suffer from serious physiological deficiencies in his diction, hearing, sight and motricity.
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three months.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fee delivered by Express Exchange SA. No other form of payment shall be accepted; kamerpower.com
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education, the Minister of Higher Education for candidates working in those Ministries, or the Minister of Public Service for other civil servants.
Article 4: ENSET HTTTC Bambili Concours 2021-2022 Year one.
- Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
- The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent ,authorities‘of the text granting them equivalence.
Complete files should be submitted to H.T.T.T.C Bambili (Admission Office) or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education latest on Friday 09th October, 2020.
(1) The selection through the written examination based on Multiple Choice Questions and an oral test, shall comprise the following components:
- One written paper based on Multiple Choice Questions (70% of the total assessment).
- Academic performance (20%of the total assessment).
- An oral test (10% of the total assessment). kamerpower