ENSTP Yaounde Entrance Examination 1st Year Engineering cycle 2021-2022
Composition of application files:
- An application form to be taken either at the Examination Centre, or at the NASPW Buea Annex, the Public Works Trade Centres or at Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works (1).
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate, dating not more than three (3) months old.
- A certificate of non-conviction (Bulletin n°3) dating not more than three (3) months old.
- A certified true copy of the relevant certificate or attestation of success.
- A medical certificate of ability in public works trades.
- A receipt bearing the candidate’s name, attesting the payment in the NASPW Yaounde account No 13368063000-93 at Le Parc Branch of BICEC in Yaounde, of the sum of CFA F 25 000 being the examination fee. Candidates outside Yaounde may pay their fee at any BICEC branch, but the transfer charges shall be at their expense.
- A sponsorship letter on the model to be taken either at the examination centre; or at the NASPW Buea Annex, the Public Works Trade Centres or at Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works (1). kamerpower.com
- A passport-sized photo to be stapled to the application form.
- An authorization to sit the examination issued by the user Ministry (for state employees).
NB: No cash payment should be made at the Examination Centre.
The Competitive Entrance Examination herein organised will exclusively take place in Yaounde.
TUITION FEE (2021/2022)
The Tuition fee shall be worth :
235 000 CFAF for Cameroonians and
535 000 CFAF for foreigners.
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge, French and English – Duration 4h.
NB: Information is available on the Website of the school : www.enstp.cm
ENSTP Yaounde Entrance Examination 1st Year Engineering cycle 2021-2022.
Version Français (French)